What is the Visualizer?
The Visualizer is our custom built point and click tool that lets you add Helpers and Elements anywhere on your site, no developers required.
This means your users will always see relevant information exactly where and when it's needed most.
Specifically, the Visualizer can be used to add:
- Helpers that open the Assistant
- Helpers that open an article (in a tooltip or in the Assistant)
- Helpers that open a module (in a tooltip or in the Assistant)
- Insert the Elevio Search element
- Insert the Elevio Article Element
- Insert the Elevio Category Element
- Insert the Elevio Suggestions Element
- What are Helpers?
- What are Elements?
- How to add Helpers using the Visualizer
- How to add Helpers via other methods