If you have one article that you'd like to live in multiple categories or have entirely different behaviours, you can duplicate your article in elevio.
Duplicating an Article from the Editor:
- Open a blank article inside the content editor,
- Hit import and import the article you'd like to duplicate.
- Boom. You have an exact copy!
Duplicating an Article from the Content Management Dashboard
- Select the article menu from the table row of the article that you would like to duplicate
- Select 'Duplicate' from the dropdown beside the ID
- Confirm that you would like to Duplicate the article
- The article will be duplicated into the original article's category